12 Best 13×9 Christmas Casserole Ideas:-Use your favorite casserole dish for every occasion this season. From breakfast to dessert, your 13×9 casserole dish will be used throughout the holidays. The 13×9 makes Christmas casseroles easy to transport to gatherings and potlucks without clutter.
This list has recipes for every Christmas occasion, from simple Christmas Eve dinner to make-ahead Christmas brunch casserole. Bring out the Christmas baking plates and choose your favorite casseroles—it’s time to cook.
12 Best 13×9 Christmas Casserole Ideas
1. Cheesy Sausage-and-Croissant Casserole
- This savory casserole combines hot ground sausage, flaky croissants, Parmesan, and Gruyère cheeses. Prepping this casserole the night before Christmas lets you spend Christmas morning with family instead of cooking.
2. Whipped Potato Casserole
- This casserole is one of our fluffiest due to two varieties of potatoes. Browned butter gives these potatoes a nutty flavor. Complete your meal with protein.
3. Hot Rum Bread Pudding
- This fragrant bread pudding will be a hit with your Christmas guests whether you use rum or not. with the most optimal outcome, substitute fresh white bread with brioche.
4. Best-Ever Sticky Buns
- Everybody wants these sticky buns first thing on Christmas morning. To save time on Christmas morning, you may make the dough the night before and pop these cinnamon buns in the oven.
5. Extra-Easy Lasagna
- Serve this simple lasagna on Christmas Eve for a worry-free meal. When it comes to creating traditional lasagna, our test kitchen has discovered a few time-saving methods. This hearty casserole doesn’t skimp on flavor, so there’s no need to fret.
6. Savory Corn Pudding
- When the edges of this savory casserole turn golden brown, it’s time to remove it from the oven. A savory spin is given to this classic creamy casserole by way of fresh thyme and onion.
7. Traditional Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- Without green bean casserole, a Christmas dinner is just not the same. In this traditional Christmas dinner, homemade mushroom sauce takes the place of store-bought canned sauce.
Also Read:-15 Christmas Traditions To Start This Year