5 Best Home Good Luck Plants :-There are several reasons plants are our companions. They produce oxygen and minimize air pollutants like benzaldehyde and formaldehyde. Who doesn’t like beautiful greenery and a pleasant vibe? These green companions also bring luck. Some plants might bring luck to homes and businesses when placed in a specific way. Nursery live specialists selected the Top 10 Lucky Plants to bring riches and success to your life and house.
5 Best Home Good Luck Plants
1 Jade Plant
- Buy Jade Plants
- Small, fleshy, thick leaves and wide stalks make Jade Plant ideal for any room.
- This plant produces good energy and is called the entrance to success and fortune.
- Cancer ascendant folks like jade plant.
- The Feng Shui benefits of Jade Plant vary by direction:
- It promotes family peace and wellness in the East.
- Keeping it west promotes creativity and luck to youngsters.
- Wealth comes to the southeast.
2. Money plant
- Buy Money Plant
- Money Plant is a famous Indian and Chinese houseplant.
- Some say this plant attracts money and repels negativity.
- This green climber even purifies and rejuvenates the air by reducing toxins.
- The wonderful aspect is that Money Plants may grow in soil or an old glass bottle with water.
- Vastu and Feng Shui recommend placing your Money Plant at the South-East corner of your room for riches and success.
3. Lucky Bamboo
- Buy Lucky Bamboo
- Because of its name, this plant must be included.
- Fortunate Bamboo is flexible and fortunate.
- Taking care of Lucky Bamboo is also thought to bring luck.
- This plant is a popular housewarming gift in China and Asia.
- This attractive plant takes little maintenance and may complement your home design.
- Just place it in a glass or plastic vase with plenty of water.
- Lucky Bamboo draws health when maintained in the east and money and wealth when kept in the southeast.
4. Money Plant Pachira
- Purchase Pachira Money plant
- Money Tree or Pachira Aquatica is another Feng Shui fortunate plant that represents riches and vitality.
- It grows nicely in low light and is simple to handle.
- These plants have braided stems to symbolize longevity and connection.
- The main distinguishing traits of these plants are long leaves with parallel veins and sturdy stems with three or five braiding.
- Their popularity is highest in Chinese homes.
- Place this plant in the east or wealth corner of your room.
5. Tulsi (Basil)
- Tulsi Plant Purchase
- No need to introduce this plant. Tulsi leaves, revered in most Indian families, have several uses.
- The herb tastes great and has therapeutic properties.
- Vastu recommends placing Tulsi plants in the North, North-East, or East for positive and wellness.
- Keep Tulsi away from the south of your house for bad luck.
- For optimal growth, this plant requires sunshine and water.
If you like this article about 5 Best Home Good Luck Plants Please share this article with your friends and family members.