9 Fascinating Facts About December Babies :- There is a lot of seasonal pleasure associated with the month of December, including Christmas cookies and warm movie evenings. December is also a month that is full with birthdays, and newborns born in December retain the joy of the season with them throughout the entire year.
9 Fascinating Facts About December Babies
They have a very lengthy lifespan by any measure.
- Those who were born in the month of December had a greater chance of living to the age of 105 or even longer, according to a study that was published in the Journal of Aging Research.
- Despite the fact that their birthdays are late in the year, they have a significant number of them!
They have a higher level of academic success.
- There are those who believe that being one of the youngest children in the class is a disadvantage; yet, studies have shown that by the time they graduate, younger students outperform older counterparts who are in the same grade.
They are people who get up early.
- The fact that persons born in December are more likely to like going to bed early and waking up early may have something to do with the fact that they were born in a month in which it becomes dark at four o’clock in the afternoon.
- At the same time as the rest of us are still getting our coffee, people who were born in December are getting productive.
There is a greater likelihood that they are left-handed.
- According to the findings of a study conducted by the University of Vienna, men who were born in the months of November, December, and January are more likely to utilize their left hand.
- However, mothers of winter girls do not need to begin collecting left-handed scissors just yet because women born in the same months do not exhibit the same increase in left-handedness as those born in other months.
They may have a career in dentistry in the future.
- Researchers from the United Kingdom published their findings in the Journal of Family Health, stating that they discovered a statistical connection between the month of birth and particular occupations.
- A study found that individuals born in December had a greater likelihood of pursuing a career in dentistry. Have a grin!
They have intuition worthy of a gold medal.
- A study that was published in the International Journal of Sports Medicine found that individuals who were born during the winter months, particularly in the month of December, have innate athletic ability.
- This is evidenced by the fact that they have won a number of gold medals at the Olympics.
- In the month of December, Mckayla Maroney and Gabby Douglas, two of the award-winning athletes from the Fierce Five, were born.
It is less likely that they will become infected with serious infections.
- Those who were born in December did not have any significant disadvantages when it came to the likelihood of catching diseases, according to the findings of a study that investigated the relationship between the month of birth and the occurrence of diseases.
- Even though they did not offer any significant health benefits, we can still concentrate on the positive aspects.
They have a birthday that coincides with a handful of other holidays.
- One-third of persons who were born in December had the perception that their birthday is overshadowed due to the fact that December is the month that celebrates Christmas, Kwanza, and Hanukkah.
- To add insult to injury, 27 percent of respondents mentioned that they frequently wrap their presents in Christmas paper, but, curiously, this does not bother them.
- If you have a friend or family member who has a birthday in December, you should remember to make a huge deal out of their birthday this year (and every year after that). This is the moral of the story.
The talented A-list celebs who were born in the same month as them are described here.
- Brad Pitt, Taylor Swift, Denzel Washington, and Jake Gyllenhaal are just few of the famous actors and musicians who were born in December.
- There is a large group of notable people who were born in December.
- A number of notable journalists and talk show hosts were born in the month of December, including Meredith Vieira, Ryan Seacrest, and Diane Sawyer.
If you like this article about 9 Fascinating Facts About December Babies Please share this article with your friends and family members.