Best Easy Christmas Desserts for a Crowd: These Christmas desserts, like cookies, cakes, fudge squares, drinks, and more, will make everyone want to go to the sweets table. Holidays bring people together, make them laugh, and give them treats they look forward to all year.
The last thing you want to think about is what’s for dessert after making a beautiful center piece, seasonal cocktails, and the best Christmas meal ever. Make some simple Christmas desserts for everyone this year. It will allow you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family, enjoying Christmas cookies and eggnog.
Best Easy Christmas Desserts for a Crowd
1. Hot Chocolate Cookies
- These happy cookies are sure to please everyone. Y
- ou can find instant cocoa mix in the coffee and tea section of the grocery store. It will work best.
2. Holiday Rum Balls
- The recipe calls for adding more confectioners’ sugar to the rum balls, but you can change things up by adding cocoa powder, shredded coconut, crushed nuts, or chocolate sprinkles.
- The balls can be kept in the fridge for up to a few weeks in a container that doesn’t let air in.
3. Festive Cranberry Cake
- This show-stopping holiday meal serves sixteen people.
- Add pretty sugared cranberries and rosemary to the cake after it’s baked to make it really stand out.
4. Peppermint Puff Pastry Sticks
- Because they are made with frozen puff pastry, these sweets are ready in no time and don’t need to be mixed or rolled out.
- For a treat after dinner, dip them in coffee or fluffy hot chocolate.
5. Buttery 3-Ingredient Shortbread Cookies
- For the best results, use good sugar, butter, and flour.
- European-style butter, which has at least 82% butterfat, is what we suggest.
6. Peanut Butter Snowballs
- They’re cute, they’re sweet, and you don’t even have to bake them.
- The best part is that peanut butter snowballs are ready in 15 minutes, plus the time it takes to freeze.
7. Layered Candy Cane Dessert
- Put this holiday no-bake dessert on the menu if you don’t have room in the oven.
- The cream cheese, white chocolate pudding, and whipped topping are all very tasty, and the crunchy Oreo cookie crust makes them even better.
8. My Christmas Fudge
- This year, you can give the 96 squares of fudge as gifts to everyone! Make sure that the milk you use for this recipe is evaporated milk and not condensed milk.
- The dessert is already very sweet, so the added sugar in condensed milk isn’t needed.
9. Cranberry Shortbread Stars
- The recipe calls for six things, and most of them you probably already have in your pantry.
- The star of the show is, of course, the chopped dried cranberries. If you don’t have stars, use any holiday cookie cutter.
10. Pecan Banana Bundt Cake
- For this treat, you can use a box of yellow cake mix instead of making the cake from scratch, which saves you time.
- Add Chinese five-spice powder to the cake to make it taste even better. Your guests will love it.
If you like this Article about Best Easy Christmas Desserts for a Crowd please share this Article with your friends and family members.