Christmas Decoration Ideas:- Along with creating her world-famous cinnamon buns, Ree Drummond loves nothing more than to deck out The Lodge and The Merc in beautiful holiday decorations so that everyone can enjoy them. Taking on a project like one of these Christmas décor ideas is sure to be a fun task if you’re as enthusiastic as Ree about all things festive.
Christmas Decoration Ideas
Pom Pom Christmas Light Garland
- By utilizing this Christmas light garland that is constructed from colorful pom poms and yarn, you can make your home feel so much more festive and lively.
- With it strung across your mantel, it would look very adorable!
Christmas Mason Jar Sign
- Utilize this sign, which features a mason jar filled with dazzling paper poinsettias, to add a touch of farmhouse elegance to your holiday celebrations.
- The bow with the buffalo check pattern is such a joyous finishing touch.
Dollar Store Wreath with Bells
- Would it be hard for you to believe that this beautiful wreath was created using materials purchased from a dollar store?
- An additional festive touch can be achieved by combining imitation eucalyptus and evergreen foliage with small red berries and using tins that have been coated with gold leaf.
Christmas Bow Backdrop
- At your Christmas celebration, do you require a backdrop for photographs?
- There is no need to look any further than this backdrop of a green, gold, and white bow for the ideal display that is ready for Instagram.
Santa’s Laundry Christmas Wreath
It is the day for doing laundry at the North Pole! An ordinary wreath form can be adorned with checkered cloth, and then baker’s twine can be used to string Santa’s iconic suit and cap across the wreath form.
Christmas Balloon Wreath
- By using this whimsical balloon wreath, you can really make your Christmas decorations stand out.
- Put the finishing touch on it with a pink paper bow that is guaranteed to put a smile on the face of each and every one of your holiday guests.
Christmas Tree Farm Sign
- This Christmas tree farm sign is filled to the brim with the merry and charming farmhouse spirit!
- For an additional touch of personalization, you can include the name of your family.
Wood Christmas Card Wreath
- Are you looking for a fun method to display all of the Christmas cards that are about to be delivered to you?
- Take a look at this straightforward wooden wreath that is then adorned with a charming red checkered bow.
- It is a simple process to create by utilizing a board measuring 1 8′ 1×3 and wood clothespins to hang your cards.
If you like this article about Christmas Decoration Ideas please share this article with your friends and family member.