Dinner Recipes For One That’ll Make You Wish You Had Leftovers :Sunday meal recipes provide for double enjoyment. From pasta bakes and casseroles to stews and chilis, these dishes make great leftovers. You may freeze leftovers and reheat them for quick dinners. Our Ham & Chard Stuffed Shells and White Turkey Chili provide nutritious, hearty dinners any day of the week.
Dinner Recipes For One That’ll Make You Wish You Had Leftovers
1.Mac & Cheese with Charred Broccoli & Onion
- This recipe elevates macaroni and cheese.
- Charred broccoli and onions are put to elbow pasta in a mustardy cheese sauce and baked on a sheet pan.
- Easy to prepare and clean!
- This healthy basic beef chili recipe is well worth doubling so you can throw a batch in the freezer.
- Serve topped with diced red onion, sliced scallions, shredded cheese and your favorite hot sauce.
3.Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- This one-pan chicken-and-broccoli recipe comes out of the oven all browned, cheesy and bubbling like a casserole, but is really prepared more like a skillet meal on the stovetop.
- Serve with a crunchy green salad.
4.Ham & Chard Stuffed Shells
- In this healthy stuffed shells recipe, tons of dark leafy chard replaces some of the cheese.
- Kale and/or collards are good substi
5.Slow-Cooker Beef Stew
- Load the crock pot and go with this stew recipe that’s prepped in the morning and simmers all day so you’ll come home to a Sunday-worthy dinner (and your house smelling downright heavenly).
- Tender beef, melt-in-your-mouth potatoes and carrots in a rich broth–this could be the best and easiest beef stew you’ve ever made.
If you like this article about Dinner Recipes For One That’ll Make You Wish You Had Leftovers then you can share this info with your loved ones.