How many NBA Players are Signed with Under Armour: The last 10 years have been very good for Under Armour. Many great athletes have signed with the shoe company. Their newest sign is Woman NBA star Kelsey Plum. The fourth-largest shoemaker in the world is this Baltimore-based company, worth $3.13 billion on the stock market.
It’s the right thing to do, even though they have a long way to go before they can catch up to big brands like Nike and Adidas. Here is a list of the top five basketball players who signed with Under Armour. The company has signed a lot of great athletes, like Tom Brady, but no football players will be on this list.
Some players name:
- Steph Curry
- Joel Embiid
- Kelsey Plum
- Dennis Smith Jr.
- Mo Bamba
- Emmanuel Mudiay
- Bones Hyland
- Damion Lee
How many NBA Players are Signed with Under Armour
- In 2013, Steph Curry signed a deal with the shoe company.
- He was a great player back then, but not nearly as famous as he is now.
- The Golden State Warriors guard chose to sign with a competitor after Nike messed up their presentation.
- Curry’s deal with the well-known brand ends in 2024, and he will probably try to make another deal after that.
- There are rumors that Curry’s next deal with the shoe company could be worth more than $1 billion.
- One of the best big men in the NBA is Joel Embiid.
- The superstar player for the Philadelphia 76ers has become a top player despite a rough start to his professional career that was marked by many injuries.
- In 2018, Embiid signed a deal with Under Armour.
- This was another great pick up for the business, as the big man has since become one of the most well-known NBA players.
- We are happy to welcome Kelsey Plum from the Las Vegas Aces to the Under Armour family.
- The star of the Woman NBA signed a deal with the shoe company on November 2.
- After scoring a career-high 20.2 points per game last year, the point guard, who is 28 years old, earned a new endorsement.
- In the 2017 Woman NBA draft, Plum was the first player picked.
Dennis Smith Jr.
- Last off-season, Dennis Smith Jr. signed a deal with the Charlotte Hornets.
- He’s been great for the team so far. As a guard, the 24-year-old is averaging 12.3 points and 6.4 assists, which is the most in his career.
- Smith Jr. signed a deal with Under Armour soon after being picked up by the team.
- The shoe company also picked up Josh Jackson, Terrance Ferguson, and a lot of other great prospects in the 2017 draft class.
- Mo Bamba signed with the shoe company right when he first started playing in the NBA. Under Armour did a great job of getting the 7-footer with an amazing wingspan.
- He could become the next big star in the league.
- Last year, the big man was great for the Orlando Magic. He averaged 10.6 points and 8.1 rebounds. He doesn’t play as much on the team this year, but he still does a good job.
If you like this Article about How many NBA Players are Signed with Under Armour please share this Article with your friends and family members.