Top 10 Juices For Quick Weight Loss: Juices can be a quick and convenient way to squeeze some extra nutrients into your diet and promote weight loss.
However, some types of juice are high in sugar and low in fiber, which can ramp up your calorie intake and even lead to weight gain over time.
This is especially true with many store-bought juices, which are often brimming with sugar, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Top 10 Juices For Quick Weight Loss
1. Celery juice
- Celery juice has recently become a popular ingredient among health-conscious consumers.
- It’s not only low in calories but also comprises more than 95% water.
- Studies show that choosing foods and beverages with a lower calorie density could be beneficial for weight loss and fat loss.
- Celery juice is also a great source of antioxidants and beneficial plant compounds, which can help reduce oxidative stress and fight inflammation.
2. Beet juice
- Athletes often consume beet juice when they’re looking to boost their performance. That’s because this juice contains beneficial compounds like dietary nitrates.
- Dietary nitrates can help increase muscle efficiency and endurance, as well as reduce blood pressure levels by dilating your blood vessels.
- Meanwhile, whole beets are low in calories and loaded with fiber, which can help support regularity, slow stomach emptying, and keep you feeling fuller for longer to promote weight management.
- As most of their fiber content is eliminated during the juicing process, beet juice generally doesn’t contain high amounts of this nutrient. That said, it’s a lower calorie and nutritious juice option when you’re looking to lose weight.
3. Pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate juice is rich an antioxidant rich, low calorie beverage that may help support blood sugar managment.
4. Green veggie juice
- Green juices are made with leafy green vegetables, which are fiber-rich and low in sugar. Studies show that eating more fruits and veggies may be associated with decreased body weight and a reduced risk of weight and fat gain.
5. Watermelon juice
- Watermelon juice is sweet, refreshing, and highly nutritious.
- Besides being low in calories, watermelon is a great source of heart-healthy micronutrients like potassium and the immune-supporting antioxidants vitamins A and C.
- It also boasts a high water content, which could help you lose weight and feel fuller.
6. Lemon-ginger green juice
- Lemon-ginger green juice can be a vibrant and delicious addition to a healthy weight loss diet.
- In particular, lemons can help add a zip of flavor to your drink while squeezing in some extra antioxidants.
- Some studies in humans and animals also show that ginger could help boost metabolism, reduce appetite, and promote weight loss.
- Meanwhile, greens like spinach or kale — when blended rather than juiced — can bump up your intake of fiber to keep you feeling full between meals.
7. Carrot juice
- Carrot juice is a nutrient-dense beverage, packing plenty of vitamin A and other healthy carotenoids into each serving.
- Blending your carrots instead of juicing them can also help boost your intake of fiber to enhance feelings of fullness and help regulate your appetite.
- Plus, carrots are rich in carotenoids, a type of plant pigment found in many fruits and vegetables.
8. Cucumber Juice
Foods that have high water content are low in calories. It is easy to understand that in order to lose weight you need to either eat less calories or burn more calories.
9. Amla Juice
It’s great to start off your day with a glass of amla juice. It helps in keeping your digestive system on track throughout the day and accelerates your metabolism. A faster metabolism helps in burning fat quickly.
10. Watermelon Juice
This juicy fruit provides only 30 calories per 100 grams and keeps you hydrated. “It is rich in amino acid arginine which helps in burning fat