Top 9 delicious and healthy puddings you can make at home in just two minutes: It might take some planning ahead of time, but these recipes are meant to be quick and easy to put together so you can make tasty and healthy puddings at home in just two minutes. Remember that the two-minute time limit does not include any time spent chilling or going to sleep. There are nine different kinds of pudding here:
Top 9 delicious and healthy puddings you can make at home in just two minutes
1. Chia Seed Pudding:
- One cup of almond milk or Greek yogurt should be mixed with three tablespoons of chia seeds.
- A splash of vanilla extract and any sweetener you like (honey, maple syrup, etc.).
- To make the chia seeds thicken, stir it well and set it aside for at least 5 minutes.
2. Quick Banana Pudding:
- Fry a banana in a bowl until it’s smooth.
- Add a little cinnamon and a tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Enjoy after mixing everything together well.
3. Chocolate pudding made with avocados:
- Add two tablespoons of cocoa powder to a ripe avocado and blend them together.
- When you want to sweeten it, add something like honey or agave syrup.
- For a few minutes before serving, put it in the fridge.
4. French toast with Greek yogurt and berries:
- Fresh strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries should be layered on top of Greek yogurt.
- Extra honey or granola can be added if you want to.
5. Ready in a flash rice pudding:
- A little vanilla extract, cinnamon, and cooked brown rice should all be mixed together.
- If you want it warm, heat it in the microwave for one minute.
6. Smoothie with coconut and mango:
- Coconut milk and mango chunks should be mixed together until the mixture is smooth.
- To serve, put the mixture in a bowl and put it in the fridge for a few minutes.
7. Cake Pudding with Pumpkin Pie:
- Greek yogurt should be mixed with pumpkin puree from a can.
- To make it sweeter, add your choice of spice and maple syrup.
- Set aside to cool down before using.
8. Breakfast Pudding with Berries and Oats:
- With a handful of mixed berries and yogurt, mix the oats.
- It will soften the oats if you leave it for a few minutes.
9. Simply make tapioca pudding in a hurry:
- Please follow the directions on the package to cook the instant tapioca pearls.
- Feel free to add more sugar to taste after mixing with coconut milk.
- Put it in the fridge for a while ahead of time.
For your own taste, make sure to change the amount of sugar and other ingredients. Thank you for making these quick and healthy puddings.
If you like this Article about Top 9 delicious and healthy puddings you can make at home in just two minutes please share this Article with your friends and family members,.