10 Christmas Cocktails to Get the Holiday Party Started:- Celebrate the holidays with a drink: These colorful, imaginative Christmas cocktails will bring seasonal cheer. This list includes festive drinks like spiked eggnog and sharing Christmas punch, perfect for parties or simply for yourself.
We found drinks with seasonal flavors like citrus, nutmeg, pumpkin spice, and more. Enjoy spiked hot chocolate on cold nights or other drinks best served hot. Try our best Negroni or a Christmas shot to start the party.
Making cocktails for many? Consider freezing Aperol Spritz Granitas or making a pitcher of sangria. Eggnog may be made at home using our old-fashioned recipe, which uses eggs and milk you presumably already have in the fridge.
Of course, these wonderful drinks are perfect for a Christmas party, but you can also mix them for a Christmas movie marathon or cookie baking session with Christmas songs. Holidays are a good time to celebrate with a drink or two.
10 Christmas Cocktails to Get the Holiday Party Started
1. Apple Cider Sangria
- Apple cider with a cinnamon aroma, sugary brandy, and a hint of fresh ginger might rival apple pie in flavor.
2. Margarita Citrus Wedge Shots
- Everyone loves Margs, and these citrus wedge shots are sure to be a hit. To make it more festive, add lime wedges and red food coloring to the jello.
3. Shirley Temple Drink
- Hold on a second… booze isn’t necessary for every cocktail! The classic fruit and sugar cocktail is just as entertaining as the alcoholic version.
4. Spicy Margarita
- Try this sriracha-spiked scorcher when the weather outside is terrifying.
5. Pear Punch
- A spicy-sweet cocktail ideal for the holidays, this recipe calls for pear nectar, ginger beer, and rum. Plus, there’s plenty to feed a large group.
6. Dirty Martini with Stuffed Olives
- A fantastic cocktail to kick off any celebration is as simple as mixing ice-cold vodka with a splash of olive oil.
7. Classic Old Fashioned
- This traditional five-ingredient cocktail gets a seasonal twist with sweet-spicy bourbon and a sliver of orange zest.
8. Aperol Spritz Granita
- The flaky shards of citrus ice in the granita ensure that this entertaining (and frozen!) take on Aperol spritz remains flawlessly chilled right up until the very end.
9. Old-Fashioned Eggnog
- Eggnog is the traditional festive drink because it is creamy, sugary, and has a pleasant spiciness.
10. Pumpkin Spice White Russian
- With its seasonal twist, the White Russian pairs wonderfully with a plate of crunchy gingersnaps. A new version of Santa’s milk and cookies?
If you like this article about 10 Christmas Cocktails to Get the Holiday Party Started please share this article with your friends and family members.