Best-Behaved Dog Breeds You Can Own :All dogs are good. That’s true. However, certain kinds are naughtier. While coming home to your fur baby is always fun, it’s nice to know they didn’t spoil your shoes and furniture.Which breeds are noted for their good behavior? From small papillons to huge Irish wolfhounds, they’re all there.Get all the love without the headaches with these best-behaved dog breeds.
Best-Behaved Dog Breeds You Can Own
- This breed is named for its wide, fluttery ears that resemble butterfly wings, or papillon in French.
- Small, joyful, and playful, the dogs are easy to care for.
- These cuties shed, yet their cute features and kind nature make us willing to clean up their hair.
- Cuba’s national dog is this social breed. Havanese dogs have soft, silky coats and wide ears that resemble mid-length haircuts.
- The breed is friendly and docile, making it popular with families.
- Their compact size makes them ideal for tiny apartments and residences. They also follow their owners throughout the house and are faithful.
- One of the most endearing big dog breeds, German shepherds are smart, independent, and loyal.
- Police, airports, and search-and-rescue teams use them because they’re great work dogs.
- Strong and large, their bite can be deadly, therefore parents with tiny children should watch interactions.
- As long as they can release their energy, they thrive in huge settings and rarely misbehave.
- Akitas’ independence requires you to earn their devotion. However, they are one of the most loyal breeds once you do.
- Hachiko, a Japanese Akita, spent 10 years waiting for his deceased owner at Shibuya train station in Tokyo.
- Since they obey and please their owners, they behave well. Akitas are affectionate with their families yet wary of strangers.
5.White Swiss Shepherd Dog
- Another wonderful shepherd dog, this breed is smart, active, and thrives.
- Because they’re friendlier than German shepherds, they’re not used as watchdogs.
- For families with older children, their demeanor makes them wonderful pets.
If you like this article about Best-Behaved Dog Breeds You Can Own then you can share this info with your loved ones.