Handmade Christmas Card Ideas to Make for Friends and Family:- Want to be creative with holiday gifts? Make your gift more special with one of these DIY Christmas cards! Whether the card contains meaningful sentiments or a prized gift card (or both!), they’ll be delighted.
Which is why we’ve selected the 2022 holiday season’s nicest, prettiest, and most inventive cards. Plus, each idea has simple directions and step-by-step tutorials, making assembly easy. Some of these ideas may be made in under 15 minutes, giving you time to bake cookies or decorate your rustic Christmas tree.
Even though crafting is easy, your extra work will be appreciated. After all, a hand-drawn Christmas card shows the recipient that you took time, effort, and care in creating it, reminding them how much you care. Your holiday creative effort will be noticed whether it hangs from an unforgettable homemade ornament or a freshly baked Christmas food present.
All of your gifts don’t need to be DIY. Even a store-bought Christmas present for Mom or best friend gift might be improved with a handwritten message.
Handmade Christmas Card Ideas to Make for Friends and Family
1. A Christmas Card Idea: A Photo Garland
- In the tradition of the traditional family photo Christmas card, here is a modern twist. This version is far more entertaining (and funny) because it features cutout copies of your family members, similar to paper dolls.
2. Christmas Card Envelopes with Geometric Designs
- If you’re going to be creative, why stop with the card? A geometric fold-your-own envelope is a great way to jazz up any handcrafted card with a playful and unexpected touch.
3. Christmas Cards in Black and Gold
- You know, Christmas isn’t only about greens and reds. For an elegant and carefree style, black and gold are the main players here.
4. Magic Trick Christmas Card
- Sure to be a hit with the kids of your friends and family, this Christmas card also serves as a magic trick. Santa will “turn” red and white when you remove the card’s line design.
5. Decorative Card with Cutouts
- If you send this lovely item to a friend or relative, they can open it and take out the pre-cut ornament to put on their tree.
6. A Christmas Tree Card Made with Washi Tape
- You can make these unique holiday cards with just two materials and a few minutes of your time. That is the easiest thing ever!
7. Painted Artistic Ornaments Christmas Card
- Rediscover your creative self! The more carefree and expressive you are with watercolor painting, despite how scary it sounds, the better the final product will be.
8. Snow Globe Shaker Card
- Use these handmade Christmas cards to send little enchanted forests to loved ones.
9. Paint Chip Christmas Card
- To make a multicolored forest of merry Christmas trees that you may present to loved ones, you can use old paint chips.
10. Button Snowman Card
- This button snowman is sure to put a smile on the face of your loved ones this Christmas season.
If you like this article about Handmade Christmas Card Ideas to Make for Friends and Family please share this article with yo friends and family members.