No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe: There are only nine components required for this chocolate mousse pie recipe, which is incredibly simple and silky smooth. The choice of crust is entirely up to you. Should you be interested in baking, you should go ahead and make your own pie crust. Be sure to wait until the homemade crust has completely cooled before beginning to fill it. Employing a graham cracker crust that is purchased from a store is yet another alternative that does not necessitate any baking.
No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe
During the hot summer months, when you simply do not want to switch on the oven, desserts that do not require baking are perfect. Moreover, they are incredibly easy to prepare, making them an excellent choice for novice cooks. Despite the fact that this dish does not require baking, the chocolate mousse pie does require around four to five hours to rest and cool in the refrigerator before it can be served. If you are planning on creating this for an occasion or if you have a set time limit that the pie needs to be ready for, you should keep this resting time in mind.
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, or graham cracker crust, baked and cooled
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- Collect all of the components.
- Make the pie crust and let it to cool completely, or use a crust that has already been made and purchased.
- Cream cheese, half a cup of heavy cream, and cocoa extract should be mixed together in a big bowl. After approximately five minutes of vigorous beating, the mixture should be smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, salt, and three-quarters of a cup of confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- The next step is to combine one and a half cups of heavy cream with three tablespoons of confectioners’ sugar in a medium bowl and whisk until firm peaks form.
- To include the chocolate cream cheese mixture, fold it in carefully.
- Put the chocolate filling into the pie crust after it has cooled down.
- Cover and chill for approximately four to five hours, or until the mixture becomes stiff.
- Serve and take pleasure in it!