Watch Newborn Pomeranian Puppy Grow-The first 14 days: You will feel happy and excited when you bring a new Pomeranian puppy into your home. Puppies of the Pomeranian breed need to grow and develop quickly in their first 14 days. Learn what to expect during this important time in this article, along with ways to make sure your new pet stays healthy and happy.
Watch Newborn Pomeranian Puppy Grow-The first 14 days
The Arrival: Days 1 and 2
- A Pomeranian puppy is getting used to its new home over the course of its first two days. Offer the mother and her puppies a warm and peaceful place to stay.
- Making sure the room stays between 80 and 85°F (27 and 29°C) and doesn’t have any drafts is important. Make sure the puppies can get to the mother and bond with her, and let her milk flow freely.
Day 3-5: Monitoring and Nutrition
- The puppies’ health and weight gain should be checked on a regular basis. Five to ten percent of their birth weight should be gained every day by Pomeranian puppies.
- Seek help from a vet if you see any signs of pain or slow weight gain. If your pet needs extra nutrition, you can talk to your vet about giving them extra food in addition to the mother’s milk.
Days 6-8: Making friends early
- Start letting the puppies spend time with people and being handled gently. There is a lower chance that they will have behavior problems later on because they are used to being touched by people.
- Allow the mother to feel at ease with your presence by keeping your conversations short and constructive.
Days 9-11: Open your eyes
- Puppies’ eyes will start to open around day 10. It’s a big step forward, but they’ll still have trouble seeing. Be careful with bright lights because their eyes are still sensitive, and keep trying to get them to interact with other people.
- But you can give them a soft, puppy-safe area to explore while the mother continues to care for them.
Day 12-14: Gradual Weaning
- You can start they awning the puppies as they get close to the end of their second week. Good puppy food that has been softerened with warm water should be given.
- As long as you keep an eye on their weight to make sure they are getting the nutrition they need, let them explore the food on their own. Help with the weaning process can be found from your vet.
In the end
When a Pomeranian puppy is born, the first 14 days are very important for its developing and growing. In order to give them a healthy and happy start to life, it is important to give them a warm and safe place to live, keep an eye on their health, and get them involved in social activities. When this important time comes around, you should always talk to your vet for personalized advice and direction.
If you like this Article about Watch Newborn Pomeranian Puppy Grow-The first 14 days please share this Article with your friends and family members.