12 Christmas Dinner Ideas for an Elegant Holiday Meal:- You’re in the right place if you want to find a fancy Christmas dinner plan. Here are some of our happiest, most popular dinner ideas, from holiday drinks and simple appetizers to main courses and sweets that will make your guests remember the party.
We’ve included holiday party classics like glazed ham, roast beef, and pears wrapped in prosciutto. We’ve also added some new takes on comfort foods like cider-roasted root vegetables, caramelized onion and apple tarts, and a lot more. Don’t forget to bring holiday treats and drinks to keep the party going all night. Choose your favorite Christmas dinner recipes to make the perfect meal for the holiday.
12 Christmas Dinner Ideas for an Elegant Holiday Meal
1. Sweet-and-Spicy Mulled Wine
- You should serve this mulled wine punch at an ugly Christmas sweater party because it’s warm, retro, and tasty! It calls for a dry red wine with a lot of body, like Zinfandel. Merlot or Cabernet also work well. The important thing is to find a wine that goes well with the orange, sugar, and spices in this dish.
2. Caramelized Onion Tarts With Apples
- Want an amazing Christmas appetizer that doesn’t take much work? This onions and apples blend on top of crisp, elegant puff pastry tarts is both sweet and savory. These tasty treats look fancy, but they’re really simple to make.
3. Honey-Ginger Ham
- You can’t go wrong with a Christmas ham dinner. To make this, brush a ginger ale-based glaze on the ham. For more taste, buy a ham with the bones still in it.
- It goes well with a Christmas spread and can be served warm or at room temperature.
4.Roasted Rhubarb Salad With Goat Cheese and Pistachios
- We like this Christmas-colored salad because it is both easy and fancy. Roasted rhubarb that is soft goes well with creamy goat cheese and mixed baby greens in a sweet mustardy dressing. Chopped pistachios are sprinkled on top.
5. Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Pecans
- It seems like roasted Brussels sprouts are a normal side dish, but when you add nuts, you make a holiday-worthy side that is crunchy and meaty at the same time. Plus, it’s simple: you only need one pan, four things, and 15 minutes to get ready.
6. Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
- When you have a holiday meal, you have to have a big bowl of fluffy mashed potatoes. This recipe does the trick. To add color and a rough feel, we like to leave the skin on red potatoes when we use them. For a meal that looks like Christmas, sprinkle it with green chives or scallions.
7. Pumpkin Bread Trifle With Pepita Streusel
- This sweet treat will steal the show at a stress-free party. You can use store-bought or fresh chunks of pumpkin bread, a cream cheese-whipped cream mixture, and sweet, crumbly streusel in this recipe.
- This is easy to make and has the wow factor that people expect from a holiday meal. It’s topped with crunchy pumpkin seeds.
8. Slow-Cooker Gingerbread Hot Chocolate
- If the weather outside is awful, this would be a great way to start the Christmas Day celebrations. This drink is extra holiday-y because it has cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and sugar in it. Put it all in the slow cooker in the morning and forget about it until your guests come. You could also serve it after dinner.
- This retro dish that’s back in style will help your holiday friends stay warm on a cold winter night. You can serve it with soft pretzels or a toasted baguette, or you can add some extras like chopped apples and pears, sliced cooked sausage, broccoli and cauliflower stems, or cherry tomatoes.
- This is a fun way to get everyone to know each other before Christmas dinner.
10.Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin With Cherries
- This delicious pork roast wrapped in bacon will be the star of your holiday table. It has two kinds of porky goodness in one dish. To my surprise, it only takes 15 minutes to prepare and an hour to cook in the oven with a single baste.
- The bacon gets crispy, the cherries get tangy and fruity, and the pork stays soft and tender.
11. Beet-Radicchio Salad
- This colorful salad makes any holiday meal look better, but looks aren’t everything. The maple-and-miso sauce makes it stand out from other salads. This salad can be made in just 20 minutes thanks to ingredients that are already shaved and cooked, like beets that have already been cooked.
12.Maple Roasted Vegetables
- Roast carrots and Brussels sprouts with maple syrup and olive oil to show them some love. This sheet-pan side dish is very simple and only takes 5 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook.
If you like this article about 12 Christmas Dinner Ideas for an Elegant Holiday Meal please share this article with your friends and family members.