Strawberry Buttermilk Bread Recipe: This strawberry loaf cake is so easy to make that you will find yourself making it over and over again during the entire season. Strawberry Buttermilk Bread is light and fluffy.
Strawberry Buttermilk Bread Recipe
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 Tbsp milk Note: you may need a little more or a little less.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. To facilitate the process of removal and glazing, spray a normal 9×5 loaf pan with a spray and line it with a sling of parchment paper. Begin by dicing your berries and reserve them.
- Egg, buttermilk, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract should be mixed together in a large basin using a whisk until they are completely incorporated and smooth.
- Using a whisk, incorporate the baking powder and salt, and then incorporate the flour. Mix thoroughly, but avoid over-mixing the ingredients.
- Strawberries should be folded in.
- Insert the batter into the pan that you have prepared. If required, smooth out the mixture evenly.
- Bake for approximately 55 to 60 minutes, or until the top is firm when lightly touched and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out without any wet batter on it (with the exception of moist crumbs, which are acceptable).
- After allowing the cake to cool for fifteen minutes in the pan, pull it out of the pan using the parchment paper and place it on a cooling rack to finish cooling. A word of caution: if you are not using parchment paper, you should allow the cake to cool in the pan.
- Take the sugar and combine it with a sufficient amount of milk to create a thick glaze. Spread over the loaf that has been totally cooled. Prior to slicing, let the glaze to firm a bit.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]