TIRAMISU RECIPE : This recipe for Tiramisu is prepared with lady fingers that have been soaked in coffee, mascarpone that is sweet and creamy (no raw eggs! ), and cocoa powder that is sprinkled on top. It is both delicious and really simple to make. This recipe does not require any baking and may be prepared in advance!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounce container mascarpone cheese ,room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cold espresso
- 3 Tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur ,optional (Kahlua or DaVinci brands)
- 1 package Lady Fingers ,Savoiardi brand can be found in the cookie aisle at your local grocery store, or online
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
- Whipping cream should be added to a mixing bowl, and then electric mixers or a stand mixer should be used to beat the mixture on medium speed. Add the sugar and vanilla extract gradually while continuing to beat until stiff peaks form. Whisk in the mascarpone cheese until it is completely incorporated. Put aside for later.