Top 10 Christmas Ham Recipes for Holiday Dinner:- Ham is significantly more flavorful and easy to prepare than turkey, and I’d even go so far as to say it tastes better. The majority of these Christmas ham recipes are low-effort but yield enormously tasty results. In order to simplify your December, read on.
Top 10 Christmas Ham Recipes for Holiday Dinner
1. Ham with Maple Glaze
- It is now the turn of maple syrup, not honey-glazed ham!
- This is a wonderful take on the classic sweet and sticky glazed ham.
- The delicate scent of maple is carried on every bite, making you feel festive.
2. Ham with a brown sugar mustard glaze
- Introducing the taste power couple you’ve been waiting for.
- If the combination of brown sugar and mustard has never occurred to you, you’re truly missing out.
- The sweetness of caramelized sugar and the tanginess of lemon juice are in every bite.
- This recipe is sure to be a hit if you’re seeking an appetiser for your upcoming holiday gathering.
3. Brown Sugar Glazed Ham with Beer
- This is a great recipe to use when you want to impress your dinner guests with a dish you made at home.
- Beer, brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard come together to form this delicious glaze. It’s a piece of heaven in a bite.
4. Filipino-style Pineapple Glazed Ham
- This Filipino-style glazed ham is sure to be a hit with holiday guests and locals alike.
- You could be asking what the big deal is about the ham after you gnaw on some delicious, succulent meat.
- Allow me to share a brief preview with you.
- You may impart a distinctively acidic flavor to your meat by poaching it in a mixture of pineapple juice, 7-up, and beer.
5. Ham with Honey Glaze
- Classic honey-baked ham flavor is unrivaled. If you feel the same way, you should try this delicious dish.
- Discover the secret to making the most mouth-watering centerpiece for your upcoming holiday feast.
- Indulge your taste buds with every bite—tender inside and crispy outside, with a sticky, charred coating.
- Cooking time of an hour and a half shouldn’t put you off.
- As the ham bakes in the oven, the majority of that time is occupied with waiting.
6. Apricot Jam with Dijon Mustard Glazed Spiral Ham
- Feel like taking your glazed spiral ham recipe to the next level? Good news if you answered yes.
- Mix equal amounts Dijon mustard and apricot jam to glaze the meat. It adds a plethora of delicious and sweet flavors to your meat.
- You won’t believe how much easier Christmas will be with this miraculous three-ingredient recipe.
- This rich main dish is surprisingly simple to make.
7. Ham Glazed with Coca-Cola
- This one-of-a-kind glaze is sure to become a seasonal staple in your house.
- This recipe is so easy to make that even a novice home cook can pull it off.
- A pre-baked ham can be easily coated with Coca-Cola and brown sugar before being placed in the oven.
- The most mouth-watering glaze and delicious ham will be yours after 90 minutes of cooking (and basting).
8. Pork with a Bourbon Glaze
- Introducing a fresh take on that old ham that will make it taste like a million bucks.
- Sweet orange and bourbon flavors, in my opinion, are essential to each holiday.
- This festive flavor combination makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- Here, we take it a notch further by making a bourbon, brown sugar, and orange juice glaze on the ham.
9. Ham Glazed with Chipotle Pineapple Jerk Sauce
- Is the constant serving of honey-glazed ham starting to bore you? Why not try this new recipe and see what happens?
- This ham has more flavors than you can shake a stick at.
- This festive recipe is sure to please with its combination of sweet pineapple juice, fiery chipotle peppers, and spicy jerk sauce.
10. Ham with Cherry Glaze
- We have the perfect recipe for you if you can’t get enough of sweet and savory flavors.
- The sweet and sour flavors of the cherry glaze complement the smokiness of the ham.
- Make it a complete meal by serving it with mashed potatoes and buns, two delicious sides.
If you like this article about Top 10 Christmas Ham Recipes for Holiday Dinner please share this article with your friends and family members.