10 Mini Christmas Desserts That Have Massive Holiday Flavor:- Holiday baking is our favorite at Southern Living. Bundts and layer cakes are great, but a cookie tin full of sweets is better. These small Christmas goodies can look great on your favorite cake plates and serving dishes. Treat-filled homemade Christmas gifts for family, friends, and neighbors.
These cute treats are a safer alternative to cutting cake into uneven slices or making a big batch of germy dessert this season. Is it necessary to warn against sharing private details? Our Peppermint Divinity and Fudgy Pecan Bourbon Balls are nostalgic.
Our White Christmas Pavlovas and Butterscotch-Bourbon Lava Cakes are remarkable. To entertain kids before Christmas movies, bake Christmas Tree Brownies or Red Velvet Cake Balls. More people will like these simple treats than last year’s layer cake.
10 Mini Christmas Desserts That Have Massive Holiday Flavor
1. Mini Cranberry-Cheesecake Pies
- The prettiest way to top these little cheesecakes is with sugared cranberries and zest from an orange.
2. Brownies with a Christmas Tree
- Not only are Christmas Tree Brownies tasty, but they also make a great baking activity for the kids.
3. Decadent Holiday Cakes from Little Debbie
- Want to surprise and amuse your youngest house helpers with a delicious baking project? This season, give a handmade spin on this store-bought classic.
4. Mini Red Velvet Cakes Recipe from Southern Living
- Give everyone in the family their own little layer cake instead of a huge, laborious cake.
5. Recipe for Fudgy Bourbon Balls with Pecans
- Fudgy Pecan Bourbon Balls Recipe by HECTOR MANUEL SANCHEZ with Karin Olsen doing prop styling and Kelly Gerber Kelly handling food styling.
- This recipe yields two dozen bourbon balls, the perfect amount to fill those charming Christmas cookie tins, and they are a traditional holiday favorite.
6. Divinity in Peppermint
- The Peppermint Divinity team consists of Greg Dupree, Christine Keely (prop stylist), and Chelsea Zimmer (food stylist).
7. Tasties with Key Lime
- These little Key lime pies will be the perfect tart addition to your holiday table.
8. Christmas Cookies with a Winter Flair
- Stacking your cutout Christmas cookies is a fun and creative way to display them.
9. Christmas Fudge
- Sprinkles of red, green, and white transform fudge into the perfect cookie-tin delight.
10. Molten Red Velvet Cakes
- Cream cheese whipped cream decorates the top of these perfectly sized, ultra-decadent cakes.
If you like this article about 10 Mini Christmas Desserts That Have Massive Holiday Flavor please share this article with your friends and family members.