Gluten Free Brownies Recipe: Brownies made with gluten-free flour that are fudgy and eliminate the presence of gluten in the recipe. The edges of these gluten-free brownies are chewy, and they are packed with cocoa powder and chocolate chips. In addition, the heart of these brownies is covered with a fudgy chocolate coating. Furthermore, you won’t need any odd or difficult-to-find components, which is a significant improvement over the current situation.
Gluten Free Brownies Recipe
- 170 grams (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 200 grams (1 cup) caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) gluten free plain or all purpose flour
- 75 grams milk or dark chocolate chips
- Get the oven ready by preheating it to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) conventional or 160 degrees Celsius (320 degrees Fahrenheit) fan-forced. Prepare an 8-inch square pan by greasing it and lining it with baking paper or parchment paper, making sure that two sides are overhanging.
- The melted butter and sugars should be combined in a large mixing bowl and whisked together in a gentle manner. While stirring, add the vanilla extract.
- One egg at a time, while stirring in between each addition, add the eggs, and then sift in the flour and cocoa powder. Continue stirring until everything is just mixed. Put in some chocolate chips.
- After the pan has been prepared, pour the brownie batter into it and then place it in the oven. Cook brownies in the oven for approximately thirty to thirty-five minutes, or until the center of the brownies no longer wobbles.
- The brownie should be left in the pan and then transferred to a wire rack to finish cooling. Due to the fact that these brownies are rather fragile, it is recommended that you place them in the refrigerator for 1 hour before cutting them into squares to serve.