Make Reindeer Food Cones for Santa’s Team on Christmas Eve:- We frequently find ourselves wrapping presents, saying our goodbyes to The Elf on the Shelf, and leaving milk and cookies out for Santa on Christmas Eve. This is a really wonderful moment with a lot of significance.
The preparation of food for Santa’s reindeer, on the other hand, is a holiday custom that we manage to put off until the very last minute. During this holiday season, we have you covered with a simple craft that children can do to assist in feeding the reindeer.
Make Reindeer Food Cones for Santa’s Team on Christmas Eve
- In the days leading up to the arrival of the big guy in red, you should get the children to make reindeer cones. These cones can be used to sprinkle a snack for Donner, Dasher, Dancer, and Comet when they come to deliver presents.
- Although there are numerous recipes for magical reindeer food that call for a combination of oats and glitter, we choose to keep things as environmentally friendly as possible and instead fill the cones with birdseed.
- Reindeer consume a diet consisting of mosses, herbs, ferns, grasses, and the buds and leaves of willow and birch trees while they are in their natural habitat.
- They are able to consume up to 18 pounds of vegetation on a daily basis, as stated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- It is our custom to leave them something a little bit different on Christmas Eve in order to assist them in fueling their journey around the world.
- Cut a piece of brown Craft paper into a form that can be made into a cone. This is the first step in making the cone. Markers should be used to draw a large red nose, eyes, and antlers of a reindeer in the middle of the paper.
- The shape should be rolled into a cone and then taped together. Fill the cone with seed for birds. It is Christmas Eve, so sprinkle some on the lawn.
If you like this article about Make Reindeer Food Cones for Santa’s Team on Christmas Eve please share this article with your friends and family members.