SOFT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE: These peanut butter cookies are the best recipe for peanut butter cookies you’ll ever find. The peanut butter flavor is abundant in these cookies, which are extremely chewy and soft to the touch. If you are a fan of peanut butter, don’t miss out on these delicious cookies!
SOFT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Extra granulated sugar, for rolling cookies in
- Ready the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with a Baking Mat made of Silpat or parchment paper, and then set it away.
- In a bowl of medium size, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt by whisking them together. Put aside for later.
- The butter and peanut butter should be creamed together until they are completely incorporated, using either a hand mixer or a stand mixer. After adding the sugars, continue beating for approximately two to three minutes, or until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Put the egg and vanilla extract into the mixture. Mix until everything is included.
- Continue mixing on low until the dry ingredients are just mixed after adding them. Take care not to overmix.
- A ball of cookie dough should be formed using approximately two tablespoons of the dough. Sugar granules should be rolled in. Place cookies on the baking sheet that has been prepared, leaving about two inches of space between each cookie.
- Allow the cookies to bake for nine to ten minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and they have just begun to firm. Make sure not to overbake the cookies because they will harden as they cool. After removing the pan from the oven, allow the cookies to cool for four to five minutes on the baking sheet. Place the dough on a cooling rack and let it to cool completely.