The Top Attractions in Grapevine, Texas’s Christmas Mecca:- Although Christmas cannot be formally trademarked, the historic town of Grapevine, Texas, which is located north of Dallas and Fort Worth, has attempted it. This community was officially declared the Christmas Capital of Texas more than ten years ago by the state senate.
Grapevine boasts 1,400 events in 40 days, including North Texas’ largest Christmas parade with over 100 floats. DFW Airport has enough string lights to exceed the runway.
Take advantage of the town’s festive shops, boutiques, bistros, and wineries to complete your Christmas getaway. This colorful town will become your go-to Christmas destination as new companies open each year. Grapevine, Texas, weekend ideas for fun.
The Top Attractions in Grapevine, Texas’s Christmas Mecca
Christmas in Grapevine
- Christmas in Grapevine goes beyond food and shopping. While walking across town and admiring over-the-top storefronts, Chris Garcia recalls German Christmas markets he visited as a child when his U.S. military family was stationed overseas.
- “If you’re coming to the Dallas-Fort Worth area, it’s really the town to visit,” says.
- Holy Grounds Shop sells coffee, Christian publications, and souvenirs, and its window decorations include a wooden Nativity scene.
What To Do
- The Grapevine Vintage Railroad’s Christmas Wine Train offers free wine and a date-night supper. The North Pole Express also serves families.
- Messina Hof, Sloan & Williams Winery (with live music on weekends), and Bingham Family Vineyards (all-Texas grape wines) are on the Urban Wine Trail. With personalized four-hour tours, Grapevine Wine Tours can create the perfect sampling day.
Where To Shop
- Good Things for All Seasons sells deck-the-halls supplies. Ooh La La! and The Palm Tree Boutique sell beautiful outerwear, jewelry, and more. Grapevine Olive Oil Company has presents for foodies. Dr. Sue’s Chocolate and Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Fine Art Gallery are both worth visiting.
Where To Stay
- Grapevine features family-friendly hotels, whereas Arlington has couple-friendly hotels. For a big holiday party, choose Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
- The Great Wolf Lodge’s indoor waterpark is great for youngsters. The Sanford House Inn & Spa is perfect for adults seeking quiet and comfort.
- Grapevine’s sole boutique hotel, Hotel Vin, with 120 rooms over six floors. Grapevine Main, a mixed-use development, contains the hotel, TEXRail depot, parking deck, and Harvest Hall, a vast dining and entertainment complex.
If you like this article about The Top Attractions in Grapevine, Texas’s Christmas Mecca please share this article with your friends and family members.