Why Taylor Swift Fans Think I Can See You Video Teases 1989 Taylor:-Speculation is about to get underway! As a result of the unexpected release of her music video for “I Can See You,” fans of Taylor Swift feel that the pop singer is revealing some significant Easter eggs regarding her upcoming re-recorded album.
Why Taylor Swift Fans Think I Can See You Video Teases 1989 Taylor
- The 33-year-old singer pleased Swifties by presenting the action-packed visual for her recently released Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) “From the Vault” tune “I Can See You” at her Eras Tour event in Kansas City, Missouri, on Friday (July 7). The video included well-known actors such as Taylor Lautner, Joey King, and Presley Cash.
- Taylor Lautner, Joey King, Presley Cash, and Taylor Swift are all celebrities.
- At the Eras Tour Show in, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner presented the world premiere of their ‘I Can See You’ music video.
July 8th, 2023
- Swift has written and directed the five-minute music video, which depicts the singer and her co-stars engaging in a robbery in order to retrieve the master recording of her third studio album.
- Over the course of the final segment of the video, the four individuals are seen driving across a bridge that bears a sign that reads “1989 TV.”
- They are making their getaway in a white fan.
- Due to this, many people have come to the conclusion that a re-recording of her album from 2014, titled 1989, might be on the future.
- “The 1989 version of Taylor is the next one.
- The presence of Easter eggs in the music video for “I Can See You” is evidence of this, as stated by a fan who tweeted several images from the video.
Also Read:-4 Zodiac Signs With The Best Horoscopes On December 21, 2023
- Swifties with keen eyes have noticed that the music video for “I Can See You” contains imagery that is reminiscent to a number of videos that were released in 1989.
- These videos include a close-up of the singer’s bright red lips from the “Style” video and action sequences from the “Bad Blood” video.
- Swift extended an invitation to Lautner, King, and Cash to join her onstage during the performance of “I Can See You” that took place
- On Friday at Geha Field at Arrowhead Stadium where she was performing.
- By cartwheeling and backflipping onto the stage, Lautner was able to enthrall the audience that was completely packed out.
- “It’s true. Then. Swift sent a tweet that included behind-the-scenes photographs of the music video under the words, “I’ve been counting down for months and finally the ‘I Can See You’ video is out.”
- “I wrote this video treatment more than a year ago, and I really wanted to play out symbolically how it has felt for me to have the fans helping me reclaim my music,” the artist said.
- The re-recording of Taylor Swift’s album from 2010 that was published on Friday (July 7) is called Speak Now (Taylor’s Version).
- The album was released. A total of six “From the Vault” tracks are included in the new collection, in addition to all of the original recordings.
If you like this article About Why Taylor Swift Fans Think I Can See You Video Teases 1989 Taylor Please share this article with your friends and family members.